Intelligent Transport – Magazine & Supplements
Coming Soon: Issue #3
- In-Depth Focus: Alternative Power
- In-Depth Focus: Ticketing & Payments
- In-Depth Focus: Mobility-As-A-Service
- Smart Cities: San Francisco’s 10 guiding principles for smart mobility technologies
- Artifical Intelligence: Developing cities, enhancing livability, and dealing with air quality and traffic system pressures
- Intermodality: The importance of ride-sharing and on-demand transport in a MaaS system
- The Passenger: Improving passenger experience on the world’s metros by using automated detection software to eradicate journey errors
- Fleet & Infrastructure: Development of the Colorado Department of Transport’s project to implement V2X technology
- Business Models: MTR Corporation’s ‘Rail + Property’ model: a successful self-financing transport model
- Traffic-Management-as-a-Service (TMaaS): updating traffic management for the modern world
- Safety & Security: Connecting the road: how the European ‘Safe Strip’ project is making infrastructure smarter and roads safer
Why not get involved!
Issue #3 will be our largest issue of the year, with a distribution of over 16,000 copies! If you’d like to get involved in any way, such as promoting your solution alongside one of the features, please register your interest below and a representative from the team will be in touch!
Supplements & Special Editions