Intelligent Transport Issue 2 2021
This issue of Intelligent Transport is full of exclusive content from leading industry experts, including: what the future holds for sustainable urban transport; why it’s time to address the gender imbalance in the transport industry; and whether or not e-scooter sharing can serve short transit trips in Singapore; as well as features on ticketing and payments and Mobility-as-a-Service.
Included within this issue:
Electrification is here to stay – and so are the workers
– Bruno Dobrusin, Just Transition Project Coordinator, International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
- INDUSTRY SUSTAINABILITY
Pandemic challenges and sustainability plan
– Clément Michel, Group Director, Human Resources and Transformation, Keolis
- ALTERNATIVE POWER
A fuel cell future
– Kirt Conrad, CEO, Stark Area Regional Transit Authority (SARTA)
- INCLUSIVITY & DIVERSITY
A little less conversation: Why it’s time to address gender imbalance in the transport industry
– Tamara Eelsing, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, STIB
Can e-scooter sharing serve short transit trips in Singapore?
– Zhejing Cao, Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART)
– Xioahu Zhang, Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART)
– Jinhua Zhao, Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART)
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: TICKETING & PAYMENTS
– Carol Schweiger, Schweiger Consulting
– Katherine Conrad, NEORide
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: MOBILITY-AS-A-SERVICE
– Andrew Stober, Waze
– Dmitri Pivovarov, Bolt
PLUS MUCH MORE!
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Air Quality, Alternative Power, COVID-19, Mobility Services, Multimodality, Passenger Experience, Public Transport, Sustainable Urban Transport, Ticketing & Payments, Workforce Inclusivity, Workplace
Bolt, International Transport Workers' Federation (ITF), Keolis, Keolis North America, NEORide, Schweiger Consulting LLC, Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART), Stark Area Regional Transit Authority (SARTA), STIB (Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles), Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), Waze