Introduction to Microtransit
Microtransit enables shared, on-demand travel within a service zone designated by a city government or transit agency.
It improves access to mobility by providing critical first mile/last mile connections to high-frequency transit, by offering high-quality service where fixed-route buses can’t operate efficiently, and by upgrading dial-a-ride and paratransit services.
Related content from this organisation
- The British city revolutionising local transport with DRT
- Zurich launches Pikmi on-demand transport service in city-first
- On-demand shared service re-purposed to service healthcare workers in Berlin
- SVHL launches shared ride service in Lübeck with ViaVan
- ViaVan and Stagecoach launch on-demand transport service in Tees Valley