Introduction to Microtransit
Microtransit enables shared, on-demand travel within a service zone designated by a city government or transit agency.
It improves access to mobility by providing critical first mile/last mile connections to high-frequency transit, by offering high-quality service where fixed-route buses can’t operate efficiently, and by upgrading dial-a-ride and paratransit services.
Related content from this organisation
- ViaVan and Shell launch EV shared ride project in Amsterdam
- Trial of on-demand bus service ‘GoSutton’ has launched
- Microtransit services to boost public transit ridership and increase mobility
- TfL reveal on-demand bus service to be trialled in Sutton
- ViaVan partners with Avis Budget Group alongside Milton Keynes launch