The future of heavy-duty, zero-emission mobility has arrived
Over the past four decades, Ballard has developed several generations of zero-emission fuel cell modules that have powered transit buses for 14 million kilometres of operation.
Ballard Power Systems has always understood that our products must work exceptionally well in all conditions, but they also need to be commercially viable and offer a compelling economic value proposition to the vehicle operators.
As such, the company is excited to announce the next generation of Ballard’s fuel cell module platform, FCmove. The family of FCmove products will offer various power outputs to suit a broad range of commercial vehicles, including trucks, buses, coaches and trains.
In designing FCmove products, Ballard prioritised a reduction in total-cost-of-ownership without compromising lifetime or performance. The FCmove fuel cell module offers attractive customer value based on high reliability, simplified system integration and long lasting performance in all weather conditions .
With a 35 per cent reduction in total cost of ownership compared to the current generation heavy-duty fuel cell module, the FCmove module represents a major advancement towards commercialisation of heavy-duty fuel cell vehicles.
Zero-emission mobility is the future and Ballard is delivering it today.
Related content from this organisation
- Ballard Power Systems: Bus Brochure
- Fuel cell electric buses: an attractive value proposition for zero-emission buses in France
- Fuel cell electric buses: an attractive value proposition for fuel cell buses in Scandinavia
- Hydrogen at scale: for fuel cell electric buses – a California case study
- An attractive value proposition for zero-emission buses in the United Kingdom