Ballard Power Systems: Bus Brochure
A fuel cell bus is an electric vehicle that uses compressed hydrogen gas as its energy source and storage. The fuel cell power module on board of the bus generates electricity through an electro-chemical reaction leaving only water and heat as by-products.
Fuel cell electric buses deliver zero-emission transit without compromise in service. Ballard’s heavy duty fuel cell power modules are designed for transit buses with configurations from 30kW to 100kW.
Related content from this organisation
- Ballard Power Systems: Bus Brochure
- Fuel cell electric buses: an attractive value proposition for zero-emission buses in France
- Hydrogen at scale: for fuel cell electric buses – a California case study
- An attractive value proposition for zero-emission buses in the United Kingdom
- Intelligent Transport Podcast Episode 10 – David Yorke, Ballard Power Systems