Whitepaper: 10 questions to ask your mobile ticketing supplier before you take the plunge
When considering adding mobile ticketing to your current ticketing options there are a number of key questions to ask to ensure the system you are taking and the supplier you are selecting are right for you…
It’s no real surprise that mobile ticketing adoption is growing quickly around the globe. The ability to allow passengers to buy tickets anywhere and at anytime, removing the need to wait in line to buy your ticket to travel, is a very compelling proposition.
Why waste scarce resources on expensive ticket vending machines, with the ongoing cost of issuing ticket media, maintenance, and cash handling, when most passengers would prefer to use the ticket machine that’s already in their pocket – their smartphone.
However, when considering adding mobile ticketing to your current ticketing options there are a number of key questions to ask to ensure the system you are taking and the supplier you are selecting are right for you.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Related content from this organisation
- Mobile ticketing now available for Knoxville Area Transit passengers
- Mobile ticketing launched on Osaka Monorail
- Fares fair: Making ticketing simple and equitable in the U.S.
- Central Ohio Transit Authority launches new account-based ticketing digital payment system
- In-Depth Focus: Ticketing & Payments