Whitepaper: 10 questions to ask your mobile ticketing supplier before you take the plunge
When considering adding mobile ticketing to your current ticketing options there are a number of key questions to ask to ensure the system you are taking and the supplier you are selecting are right for you…
It’s no real surprise that mobile ticketing adoption is growing quickly around the globe. The ability to allow passengers to buy tickets anywhere and at anytime, removing the need to wait in line to buy your ticket to travel, is a very compelling proposition.
Why waste scarce resources on expensive ticket vending machines, with the ongoing cost of issuing ticket media, maintenance, and cash handling, when most passengers would prefer to use the ticket machine that’s already in their pocket – their smartphone.
However, when considering adding mobile ticketing to your current ticketing options there are a number of key questions to ask to ensure the system you are taking and the supplier you are selecting are right for you.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Mobile ticketing to be launched on Airport Express buses in Madrid
- LA Metrolink continues tech push with Apple Pay introduction to mobile app
- Uber now offering in-app mobile ticketing for public transit
- Adelaide Metro to become first Australian transit system to trial mobile ticketing
- Merging smart ticketing and smart planning into one smart transit app