A guide to Fare Payments-as-a-Service for public transit
Masabi provides a comprehensive eBook guide for transit agencies looking into the benefits of Fare Payments-as-a-Service, exploring why agencies and operators are moving to fare payments platforms.
With its MaaS-enabled open API architecture, fare payments platforms enable agencies to deliver account-based tap and ride experiences to their passengers, safe in the knowledge that their service is not only constantly updated with the latest enhancements, but also has a future-proof roadmap. This allows agencies and operators to concentrate on what they do best – providing safe, reliable and convenient journeys to riders.
Related content from this organisation
- Mobile ticketing launched on Osaka Monorail
- Fares fair: Making ticketing simple and equitable in the U.S.
- Central Ohio Transit Authority launches new account-based ticketing digital payment system
- In-Depth Focus: Ticketing & Payments
- Fire Island Ferries and Uber team up to simplify ticket buying process