A guide to Fare Payments-as-a-Service for public transit
Masabi provides a comprehensive eBook guide for transit agencies looking into the benefits of Fare Payments-as-a-Service, exploring why agencies and operators are moving to fare payments platforms.
With its MaaS-enabled open API architecture, fare payments platforms enable agencies to deliver account-based tap and ride experiences to their passengers, safe in the knowledge that their service is not only constantly updated with the latest enhancements, but also has a future-proof roadmap. This allows agencies and operators to concentrate on what they do best – providing safe, reliable and convenient journeys to riders.
Related content from this organisation
- Metrolink, from mobile to multimodal journeys across multiple agencies
- 15 questions to ask your mobile ticketing supplier – before you take the plunge
- Introducing Fare Payments as a Service for Public Transport
- A New Fare Payments Reality: Ticketless, Cashless and ‘as a service’
- Shell invests in Masabi to expand ticketing and MaaS platform