Whitepaper: Smart Cities are better cities
The migration to cities now is a global trend that research indicates will continue for the foreseeable future.
While this shift has lifted the economic well-being of millions, it also has placed incredible demands on infrastructure and threatens the quality of life of inhabitants (Beijing is a good example). Compounding these problems is the fact that tax bases and budgets do not match the ever-growing needs. This is where Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine – to- Machine (M2M) solutions can have a significant and immediate impact.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Tips, tricks and techniques for successful IoT deployments
- Whitepaper: Bike/scooter ride-sharing: connectivity data shows the way
- Whitepaper: Digital signage
- Whitepaper: LTE-M and NB-IoT: Using 5G Technologies to Reduce IoT Connectivity Costs
- Whitepaper – Electric Vehicle Charging Stations and IoT – How One Revolution is Accelerating Another One