Whitepaper: Bike/scooter ride-sharing: connectivity data shows the way
Inner city travel is getting a makeover. Even with cars, buses and rapid transit trains, covering that last mile from station to destination, getting from school to store, or just from here to there without using your own car, has been the bane (and main gripe) of users of city transport services.
On another level, city explorers want the freedom to move unrestrained by bus or train schedules. As more urban areas are discovering, bike and scooter rentals are fast becoming a welcome addition to mixed mobility city life. And not just for cost or convenience, but for environmental benefits, as well. Bike or scooter-sharing is a service that provides short-term rentals either for free or for a fee. These sharing programmes allow people to use or rent a bike, usually from a docking station, and then return the bike or scooter to the same or different location.
This webinar is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Tips, tricks and techniques for successful IoT deployments
- Whitepaper: Bike/scooter ride-sharing: connectivity data shows the way
- Whitepaper: Digital signage
- Whitepaper: LTE-M and NB-IoT: Using 5G Technologies to Reduce IoT Connectivity Costs
- Whitepaper – Electric Vehicle Charging Stations and IoT – How One Revolution is Accelerating Another One