Autonomy & The Urban Mobility Summit announces partners
The international event for sustainable mobility solutions released the names of some speakers and the first headline partners supporting the fourth edition taking place on 16 and 17 October at la Grande Halle de la Villette (Paris).
During Autonomy& The Urban Mobility Summit principal mobility industry actors and public and private decision-makers will meet in Paris to discover the most innovative products and services on the market and to discuss and debate the current technological, economic and environmental issues. This new edition is definitely more international than ever before and will feature public decision-makers from around the world.
The industry’s top speakers will be exploring the challenges facing sustainable mobility in a series of compelling conferences.
The Industry Talks, is a conference programme open to all visitors featuring 150 speakers and seven themes (active mobility, electrification, autonomous vehicles, corporate mobility, data and connectivity, shared mobility, EU funding opportunities).
The Urban Mobility Summit, is where 40 inspiring business leaders, high-level policy makers, and industry experts are invited to speak about the big picture-ideas transforming tomorrow’s mobility. Two prospective and inspiring days of conference will be complemented by multiple by exclusive networking opportunities.
Get Our Cities Moving, is a pitch programme dedicated to cities and organised with POLIS Network, a European city and regional network. 12 companies will be selected to pitch the most innovative solutions to an audience of policy makers in search of sustainable mobility solutions.
Some of the speakers who have confirmed their presence include:
- Nicola Kane , Head of Strategic Planning and Research at Transport for Greater Manchester
- Caroline Parot , CEO, Europcar Mobility Group
- Christophe Najdovski , Deputy Mayor of Paris, in charge of issues regarding transport,mobility, public roads and public areas
- Mohamed Mezghani , Secretary General, International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
- Dominique Lagarde , Electric Mobility Programme Director, Enedis
- Karen Vancluysen , Secretary General, Polis Network
- Iain Macbeth , Head of foresight, Transport of London
- Louise Duprez , in charge of sustainable transport and air quality, Brussels region
- Tom Kirschbaum , Founder and Co-CEO, door2door
- Adela Spulberg , City Relations, Business Development Manager, Daimler Mobility Services
- Pekka Möttö , Founder and CEO, Kyyti
- Srikanth Iyengar , Group CEO-Europe, Conduent
- Renske Martijnse-Hartikk , EU Project Manager, Forum Virium Helsinki
- Jack Pokrzywa , Director, SAE Ground Vehicle Standards
- Tim Smedley , Author and Journalist
- Mark DeSantis , Founder and CEO, RoadBotics
- David O’Neil , Analysis Director, Kisio
- Jehan de Thé , Group Public Affairs Director, Europcar Mobility Group
- Matt Stevens , CEO of Fleet Carma
- Kristjan Maruste , CEO, Comodule
- Axel Kies , Head advisor of RGTR network (Régime Général des Transports Routiers) and Executive officer to the Ministry of Mobility and Public works
- Catherine Goniot , DGA, Public Area, Sustainable Mobilities, Rouen Metropolis
- Gert Blom , Innovation Manager, Mobility, Helmond
- Sanyam Aggrawal , Additional Commissioner, Ludhiana, India
- Ernest Nambihamba , Principal Natural Resource Officer, Jinja, Uganda
- Charles Magumba , Town Clerk, Entebbe, Uganda.
Link to the Urban Mobility Summit programme: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/the-urban-mobility-summit/
Link to the Industry Talks programme: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/industry-talks
Check our full partner list in our website: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/
Up-to-date exhibitor list: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/2019-exhibitors/
For all press accreditation requests: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/press-room/
You can also reach us at [email protected]