Autonomy & The Urban Mobility Summit
Date: 16 October 2019 - 17 October 2019
Grande Halle de La Villette
211 Avenue Jean Jaurès,
Email: [email protected]
Taking place on October 16 & 17 at the Grande Halle de la Villette in Paris, Autonomy is THE international event for sustainable mobility solutions.
This year, the exhibition is dedicated to urban mobility professionals and will bring together public and private decision-makers from all around the world. Our goal is to support the transition to intelligent and sustainable mobility by creating bridges between innovative companies that create mobility solutions adapted to contemporary challenges, and institutional and private decision makers who are able to adopt and implement these solutions.
2019 Program of Autonomy:
- A curated exhibition area of 14,000m2 with two test tracks and live demonstrations form more than 200 innovative companies
- More than 60 conferences open to all visitors in the “Industry Talks”, which is a series of conferences featuring sector-based roundtables and keynotes with over 150 speakers discussing today’s topical mobility issues (active mobility, electrification, autonomous vehicles, shared mobility, data & connectivity and corporate mobility).
- A dedicated networking platform for public and private decision-makers, which allows to schedule and optimise business meetings before and during the event
- 2 pitch sessions:
- Funding the Movement: a pitch program allowing international startups to pitch in front of investors
- Get Our City Moving: an ambitious pitch program dedicated to cities; designed in partnership with POLIS network
- The Urban Mobility Summit: features more than 40 forward-thinking and inspiring speakers who will explore the big-picture ideas transforming tomorrow’s mobility. (The Summit access is reserved to the Summit Pass holders in limited quantity).
For more information about Autonomy, to discover our main speakers, exhibitors and learn more about our program, go on our website: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/2019-highlights/.