Alternative Power In-Depth Focus 2017
As climate change and air quality worsen, it is increasingly the responsibility of public transport authorities and operators to take action. This In-Depth Focus explores the future of fuel for public transport.
- Battery buses: Prague’s electrifying future
Jan Barchanek, Deputy Manager, Bus Operation Unit, Prague Public Transit Company (DPP)
- Hyrdrozine: The future of fuel?
Jon Maessen, member of Team FAST, Eindhoven University of Technology
- TOSA: Geneva’s electical bus innovation
Thierry Wagenknecht, Technical Director, Transports publics genevois (TPG)
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
IT Issue 1 2017
Bus & Coach