Alternative Power In-Depth Focus 2017
As climate change and air quality worsen, it is increasingly the responsibility of public transport authorities and operators to take action. This In-Depth Focus explores the future of fuel for public transport.
- Battery buses: Prague’s electrifying future
Jan Barchanek, Deputy Manager, Bus Operation Unit, Prague Public Transit Company (DPP)
- Hyrdrozine: The future of fuel?
Jon Maessen, member of Team FAST, Eindhoven University of Technology
- TOSA: Geneva’s electical bus innovation
Thierry Wagenknecht, Technical Director, Transports publics genevois (TPG)
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
IT Issue 1 2017
Bus & Coach