Passenger Experience In-Depth Focus 2017
In this Passenger Experience In-Depth Focus: Enhancing digital dialogue with customers, using customer information to improve customer satisfaction and how raising awareness has improved customer satisfaction for the Midland Metro…
- The UX-factor: enhancing digital customer dialogue
Ruud van der Ploeg, Secretary General of the European Metropolitan Transport Authorities (EMTA)
- How passenger information contributes to passenger satisfaction
Gary Umpleby, UK Business Advisor, Hogia Transport Systems Ltd
- Passenger satisfaction via passenger awareness
Phil Hewitt, Metro Programme Director, Transport for West Midlands
This Passenger Experience In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!