Smart Cities In-Depth Focus 2017
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 11 April 2017 | Intelligent Transport | No comments yet
Capitalising on emerging data; MaaS – where can money be made; A collaborative approach to UK’s smart cities; Evolving to smart mobility; and a roundtable with industry experts…
- Capitalising on emerging data
Vernon Everitt, Managing Director for Customers, Communication & Technology, Transport for London (TfL)
- MaaS disrupts the mobility market but where can money be made?
Sampo Hietanen, CEO, MaaS Global and Markku Tinnilä, Adjunct Professor, Aalto University School of Business
- A coordinated collaborative approach to making UK’s cities smart
Iain Forbes, Head, Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV)
- Evolving to smart mobility and MaaS in the Digital Greenwich testbed
Paul Copping, Chief Innovation Officer, Digital Greenwich
With industry expert participants
This Smart Cities In-Depth Focus 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Business Models, Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Infrastructure & Urban Planning, Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Multimodality, Ticketing & Payments, Transport Governance & Policy
Issue 2 2017