Intermodality In-Depth Focus 2017
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 20 February 2017 | Intelligent Transport | 1 comment
Moving toward MaaS transportation; Seamless mobility in Prague; A customer centric future for intermodality; and an economic agenda for smart and integrated travel…
- Moving toward MaaS transportation
Mark Ruddy, Interim CEO and Chief Operating Officer, Transport Systems Catapult
- Seamless mobility for passengers in Prague
Martin Gillar, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Director General, Prague Public Transit Company
- A customer centric future for intermodality
Pekka Möttö, CEO, Tuup Oy
- An economic agenda for smart and integrated travel
John Henkel, Executive Sponsor, Transport for the North
This Intermodality In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Issue 1 2017
Prague Public Transit Company (DPP), Transport for the North, Transport Systems Catapult, Tuup Oy
Intermodality – yes of course! In most countries there is still very little of it. There is too much focus on Tech solutions. This may of course help but you must deal with the political and administrative barriers between state, regions and local authorities with their different responsabilities for public and private transport. These barriers must be eliminated first!