Autonomous Vehicles In-Depth Focus 2017
Automation and the future of public transport; Driverless technology – a commitment to the future; and Making the ParkShuttle ready for the future…
- Automation and the future of public transport
José Viegas, Secretary-General, International Transport Forum
- Driverless technology – a commitment to the future
Laurent Kocher, Executive Director of Marketing, Innovation and Services, Keolis
- Making the ParkShuttle ready for the future
Peter Krumm, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Transdev Nederland
This Autonomous Vehicles In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!