Alternative Power Supplement 2016
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 30 November 2016 | Intelligent Transport | No comments yet
Keolis’ Hanna Björk and Per-Erik Lund discuss ElectriCity: Gothenburg’s exciting electric bus project, with Nottingham’s heart beating with electric buses. The zero emissions race: the epic industry hurdles ahead is covered by Arriva’s Kyle Testo and James Higlett, and UK takes big strides toward clean solutions for bus as digital revolution gathers pace, as discussed by Andy Eastlake…
- Keolis’ Hanna Björk, Environmental Strategist and Per-Erik Lund, Project Manager, discuss ElectriCity: Gothenburg’s exciting electric bus project
- Nottingham’s heart beats with electric buses: Andy Gibbons, Head of Public Transport, Steve Cornes, Public Transport Team Member, Nottingham City Council, and Ian Combellack, General Manager, Nottingham Community Transport
- The zero emissions race: the epic industry hurdles ahead is covered by Arriva’s Kyle Testo, Technical Strategy Manager and James Higlett, Head of Technical Strategy and Innovation
- and UK takes big strides toward clean solutions for bus as digital revolution gathers pace, as discussed by Andy Eastlake, Managing Director, LowCVP
This Alternative Power Supplement is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Alternative Power, Fleet Management & Maintenance
Issue 6 2016
Arriva, Keolis, LowCVP, Nottingham City Council, Nottingham City Transport (NCT), Scania