Bus Rapid Transit supplement 2016
In this Bus Rapid Transit supplement: Developing the new Belfast Rapid Transit system; The North West’s first guided busway has arrived; Moving BRT forward…
- Developing the new Belfast Rapid Transit system
Ciarán de Búrca, Director of the Transport Projects Division, Northern Ireland Department for Infrastructure
- The North West’s first guided busway has arrived
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM)
- Moving BRT forward
Juan Carlos Muñoz, Lead of Bus Rapid Transit Centre of Excellence and Laurel Paget-Seekins, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
This Bus Rapid Transit supplement is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!