Intermodality supplement 2016
Dorthe Nøhr Pedersen discusses multi-modal travel promoted by public transport authorities; Peter Boulton looks at the delivery of effective and functional interchanges in Greater Manchester; and Ian Hall asks whether intermodality is a key element for urban mobility strategies…
- Multi-modal travel, promoted by public transport authorities
Dorthe Nøhr Pedersen, CEO, Movia
- Delivering effective and functional interchanges in Greater Manchester
Peter Boulton, Head of Programme Management Services, Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM)
- Intermodality: a key element for urban mobility strategies?
Ian Hall, Intelligent Transport contributor
This Intermodality supplement is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!