CCTV & Control Rooms 2016
Tomás Melero explains how CITRAM is revolutionising the traditional concept of public transport management; Eduardo Hernandez Ledesma discusses intelligent image analysis; and Thomas Kritzer looks at CCTV as a multipurpose tool…
- CITRAM – revolutionising the traditional concept of public transport management
Tomás Melero, Director of CITRAM, Consorcio Regional de Transportes de Madrid (CRTM)
- Intelligent image analysis
Eduardo Hernandez Ledesma, Security and Safety Manager, Metro Bilbao, S.A.
- CCTV – a multipurpose tool
Thomas Kritzer, Head of the Department for Security and Service, Wiener Linien
This CCTV & Control Rooms supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!