CCTV & Control Rooms 2016
Tomás Melero explains how CITRAM is revolutionising the traditional concept of public transport management; Eduardo Hernandez Ledesma discusses intelligent image analysis; and Thomas Kritzer looks at CCTV as a multipurpose tool…
- CITRAM – revolutionising the traditional concept of public transport management
Tomás Melero, Director of CITRAM, Consorcio Regional de Transportes de Madrid (CRTM)
- Intelligent image analysis
Eduardo Hernandez Ledesma, Security and Safety Manager, Metro Bilbao, S.A.
- CCTV – a multipurpose tool
Thomas Kritzer, Head of the Department for Security and Service, Wiener Linien
This CCTV & Control Rooms supplement is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!