Solution Brief: Traffic Management Center
With the amount of traffic continuously increasing in our cities, the only way to avoid total congestion is with good data gathering, monitoring and planning. Traffic management centres must operate efficiently and effectively and perform using the latest technology – from visualisation systems, displays and software.
The ultimate goal of a traffic management centre is: efficient monitoring, less congestion – and in this solution brief from Barco you will find out how their TransForm N system can play a key role in achieving this goal and help you to reach your traffic management centre targets.
This solution brief is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!
Related content from this organisation
- Barco NV
- As technology’s rapid advancement continues, what impact will it have on control room operations, and how will operators keep up with the rate of change?
- Control Room Operations In-Depth Focus 2017
- Barco toasts to another year of technological innovation at ISE 2017
- Safety & Security Supplement 2016