Control Room Operations In-Depth Focus 2017
The safety and security of passengers and staff are of the utmost importance to public transport operators across the globe. As technology continues its rapid advance, there’s an ever-increasing number of ways for control room operators to establish measures that will not only enhance passenger experience and safety, but also transport efficiency…
- The International Critical Control Rooms Alliance and transportation
Peter Prater, ICCRA Chair & Robin Davis, TCCA Transportation Working Group Chair
- Mobile Manchester
Stephen Rhodes, Customer Director, Transport for Greater Manchester
- The technological key to traffic management
Miroslav Dressler, Head of the Traffic Management Department, DPMB
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!