Addressing planning and scheduling for electric vehicles
Electrifying public transport isn’t only about hardware – find out what software you’ll need to manage complex EV planning and scheduling.
Electrifying public transport isn’t only about hardware, yet most experts focus on the buses, batteries, and chargers that agencies and operators should purchase. What is often overlooked is the need for software to properly handle the complex challenges involved in electric vehicle (EV) planning and scheduling.
Download the latest eBook from Optibus to learn:
- How to deal with range anxiety
- The algorithmic challenges of EV scheduling
- Scheduling a mixed fleet consisting of electric and traditional vehicles
- Scheduling a 100 per cent EV fleet accounting for planning capacity, chargers, charging capacity and more.
Related content from this organisation
- Addressing planning and scheduling for electric vehicles
- Winning back ridership in the aftermath of COVID-19
- Stagecoach announces Optibus investment to streamline bus planning
- The business and operational impact of next gen planning and scheduling
- What can next-gen scheduling do for public transport: a conversation with Leon Daniels