IoT solutions enable the power of data-driven transportation
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Watch this webinar to learn about making informed IoT (Internet of Things) enabled transportation decisions regarding the implementation, evolution and integration of rail solutions so that municipalities can take advantage of the power of data-driven transportation. Experts at Kontron address these tough issues to ensure your chosen solution is application-ready; saving yourself time and money.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Overcoming the IoT challenges and applying the benefits of IoT to your operation
- Improving safety and security through intelligent information gathering such as video surveillance
- Edge analytics enabling proactive and preventive actions addressing maintenance issues before they become a problem
- Enhancing the customer experience with wireless connectivity and infotainment.
- Kontron solutions powered by Intel® processors deliver scalable compute, graphics and HD video performance, connected end-to-end from device to cloud, with high security and manageability at every level
IoT, its benefits and challenges
The Internet of Things brings many benefits to both business and consumers; it can make life stress-free, save energy, improve efficiencies and, in some cases, help save lives. Many companies have embraced IoT but struggle with how to cope with the challenges that the implementation brings.
Improving transportation safety, efficiency and the customer experience
Based on real case-studies, you will learn more about major disruption in embedded computing for transportation. Experts at Kontron provide insights into how to improve your operational performance in systems using new IoT technology in the scope of security, availability and performance. You will learn how to obtain a better understanding of how to address these tough issues to ensure your solution is ready for the next decade, saving time and money.
Technology Platform Manager
Vincent is a technology platform manager covering all industry segments at Konton. He has a Master’s degree in Electronics and over 20 years of experience in embedded computers, OSes, low level software and a passion for deployment friendly products.
Business Development Manager for Rail Transportation
Bernard has a Master’s degree in Electronics and over 20 years of experience in engineering and business development, with a focus on Rail Transportation Solutions.