Intelligent Transport – Issue #3 2018
In this issue: working for a greener today and tomorrow, simplified payments for new revenue streams, and a look at this year’s Innotrans conference.
In this issue:
- LEADERS’ SERIES: Enacting lasting change for public transport
Pere Calvet, President, UITP
- THE PASSENGER: Improving the design of metro maps
Peter B. Lloyd, University of Kent at Canterbury
- ALTERNATIVE POWER: Achieving sustainable mobility through strategic use of procurement
Ashleigh McLennan Sustainable Procurement and Economy Officer, ICLEI
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improving mobility and safety with V2X technology
Michael Lewis, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Transportation
- TICKETING & PAYMENTS: Can ticketing go touchless?
Martin Woolley, Technical Program Manager, Bluetooth SIG, and Michel Dancygier, Automatic fare collection systems expert, Revenue Collection Systems France
- SAFETY & SECURITY: SAFE STRIP: connecting the vehicle to the road
Erwin Vermassen, Senior Project Manager, Connected and Automated Driving, ERTICO – ITS Europe, and Maria Gkemou, Senior Researcher, CERTH/HIT
- MOBILITY-AS-A-SERVICE: Is shared transport the lubricant that will make the MaaS engine work?
Alistair Kirkbride Executive Director, CoMoUK
- INNOTRANS 2018: Company profiles
Meet some of our industry partners and find out where they’ll be at InnoTrans
The digital version of Issue 3 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!