Smart Ticketing & Payments In-Depth Focus 2017
The ways in which passengers pay to use public transport are in the midst of a seismic shift centring around new smart technologies, from contactless payments to the use of Bluetooth.
With a customer-centric approach at the heart of these developments, find out how transport operators are changing ticketing and payment methods to deliver an increasingly efficient experience.
- The smart ticketing solution already in your customer’s pocket
Andy Nash, Managing Director of Becotix Ltd
- Advancing technology: friend or foe?
David Leininger, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Merging smart ticketing and smart planning into one smart transit app
Tina Quigley, General Manager, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!