Issue #4 2016 – Digital version
Posted: 19 August 2016 | Intelligent Transport | 1 comment
In this issue: ITS & Transport Management Supplement, Electric Buses, Urban Rail Developments, Four Lines Modernisation (4LM) programme, InnoTrans 2016 show preview, and much more…
- A Foreword from Anne Berner, Minister of Transport & Communications, Finland
- ITS & Transport Management Supplement with articles from ITS UK, ITS Finland, ITS Netherlands and Transport for London
- How electric buses will contribute to public transport in the future from Umberto Guida at the UITP with details about ZeEUS and ELIPTIC projects
- Urban Rail Developments – how are suburban rail networks improving and expanding?
- Stuart Harvey, London Underground’s Sub-Surface Programme Director, discusses progress on the Four Lines Modernisation (4LM) programme
- Show Preview of InnoTrans 2016
- And much more…
The digital version of Issue #4 2016 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!