Urban Connectivity – Issue 4
This In-Depth Focus features contributions from AC Transit, ERTICO and the City of Omaha. Articles examine topics including how to achieve better connectivity for information and service delivery, IoT in urban transport, and claiming back urban space with smarter kerb management.
Included in this In-Depth Focus:
- Connecting urban space management in Omaha
– Ken Smith, City Parking and Mobility Manager for the City of Omaha, explains the strategies and work being implemented in the city to reclaim urban space and manage parking and deliveries.
- Physical and digital adaptation in the time of COVID-19
– Ahsan Baig, CIO/CTO at AC Transit, provides details on the agency’s COVID-19 recovery plan and explains how the pandemic has only served to intensify the spotlight that’s shining on innovation in urban mobility
- Preparing for our connected future
– Eusebiu Catana, Senior Manager, Connectivity & Automation at ERTICO, explains how urban connectivity is transforming traditional services and infrastructure for a smarter tomorrow.