InnoTrans 2018 Video Interviews: Advantech Europe
Intelligent Transport Editor, Luke Antnoiou, interview Jash from Advantech at InnoTrans 2018 to discover his thoughts on rail industry developments and challenges.
At InnoTrans 2018 our Editor, Luke Anontiou, caught up with Jash Bansidhar, Sector Head of Industrial IoT and Tony Milne, Business Development Manager, Advantech Europe to find out how they see the industry developing.
- What impact is the digitisation taking place in the industry at the moment having on your industry partners?
- Is there any specific area in your hardware or software development that you think is evolving any quicker than any other?
- How are you dealing with the pace of innovation in the industry at the moment and how do you stay ahead of the curve?
- What do you think the future holds in the next 10 years?
- Whats next for Advantech and whats next for the company?
Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted, innovative products, services, and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, embedded systems, automation products, and global logistics support. We cooperate closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. Our mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. With Advantech, there is no limit to the applications and innovations our products make possible.
Advantech Europe BV