Issue #4 2015 – Digital version
Posted: 2 September 2015 | Intelligent Transport
In this issue: A foreword from Alain Vidalies, updates on public transport in Paris, Bordeaux and Rome, an ITS & Transport Management Supplement, a Bus Rapid Transit Supplement and Busworld Kortrijk 2015 show preview…
- A Foreword from Alain Vidalies, French Secretary of State for Transport, Sea and Fisheries
- RATP’s Bus 2025 Plan for Paris, success stories in Bordeaux for Keolis France, and improving public transport in Rome
- ITS & Transport Management Supplement within articles about big data in public transport, the wider picture of open standards, plus how ITS can be an urban mobility dream
- Bus Rapid Transit Supplement taking a look at systems on the way in the UK and what should be considered when designing a network
- Busworld Kortrijk 2015 Show Preview
The digital version of Issue #4 2015 is restricted - login or subscribe for free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you'll need to login or subscribe.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
All for free!