Future Transportation Digital Boardroom Series
Please confirm your attendance for this exclusive VIP invitation-only Digital Boardroom, brought to you by Intelligent Transport.
TOPIC: For a better future: Solving transportation’s biggest problems
Improving air quality, traffic flow and road safety with effective traffic management enforcement
Choose from one of the following dates:
DATE: 6 December 2022
DATE: 7 December 2022
TIME: 2.00pm – 3.00pm UK time (GMT) Same time for both dates.
This closed-door online session is limited to 12 public transport decision makers to discuss:
- Congestion, traffic flow and journey times: Why must these road challenges be solved? How can moving traffic enforcement play a role?
- Improved air quality and reductions in emissions: How are local authorities responding to the climate crisis and government targets? Can moving traffic enforcement technology further support existing emission reduction efforts?
- Safety enforcement: What schemes do local authorities already have in place to improve road safety? How can moving traffic enforcement contribute to these efforts?
- New regulations: What is the New Moving Traffic Enforcement (Part 6) and what does it mean? How have local authorities responded to the new regulation?
- Facing skepticism: Why are local authorities hesitant to introduce moving traffic enforcement technology? What are the concerns?
Please complete this form to confirm your attendance, and a member of the team will soon be in contact with you to provide further details regarding your attendance.