Overcoming common transit challenges in finance, planning and operations
14 June 2023
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Please join this webinar to hear from Judy Vaccaro- Fry, Joanna Huitt, and Lina Kulikowski as they highlight various challenges faced in transportation and how they’ve overcome those challenges.
This webinar will highlight challenges most often found in finance, planning, transportation and the operations departments. Our speakers will provide insight into how they solved those challenges for their agencies in each unique scenario.
Key learning points:
- Explore using CAD/ AVL data to improve on-time performance
- Understand the industry challenges in finance and how you can overcome working with multiple vendors to streamline your financial process
- Explore current problems in planning and what you can do to improve your efficiency so you can focus back on your customers
- Learn how to stop sharing multiple spreadsheets and focus on a central data repository for your reporting needs to increase your productivity
- Ask our expert speakers questions on real transit problems and how to overcome them.
Judy Vaccaro-Fry, Chief Financial Officer, Antelope Valley Transit Authority (AVTA)
Judy is a transportation professional with experience in finance. She has a passion for transit and for continually challenging herself and her community to meet new goals, specifically on the Zero-Emission Bus goals.
Joanna Huitt, Senior Mobility Planner, Marin Transit
Lina Kulikowski, Innovation and Business Transformation Manager, Broward County Transit
Lina is a transportation professional with a diverse experience in planning, engineering, technology, procurement, contract administration, and project management. She currently leads a team of professionals with the mission to foster a data-driven decision-making culture within the agency.
Is the webinar free?
Yes – there is no charge to watch the webinar, either live or on-demand.
When will the webinar take place?
The webinar will be taking place on 14 June 2023 at 17:00 BST
Can I watch the webinar later?
The webinar will be available to watch on-demand shortly after the live broadcast takes place.
What are the benefits of attending live?
During the live webinar, you will be able to pose questions to the speakers, which will then be answered during the live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
How long will the webinar be?
The live webinar will last for up to one hour.
Who will be moderating?
Leah Hockley, Editor, Intelligent Transport.
What do I need to watch this webinar?
All you need is a computer with an internet connection. It is advised to use headphones where possible for your own comfort.