How Snowball is bringing rapid, scalable mobile ticketing for iOS and Android to the global marketplace
Watch this webinar to learn about the secure, near-field communication virtual ticketing solutions that Snowball Technology is offering to public transit agencies worldwide.
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn about how Snowball Technology worked with Apple to launch mobile ticketing for transit on the iPhone and iOS wearables in over 10 Chinese cities
- Hear about how Snowball became the market leader of Android mobile ticketing for public transit authorities (PTAs) across China, with its fast, scalable, closed loop NFC solution
- Discover the company’s OnBoard™ platform, which is compatible with MIFARE DESFire™, Calypso, ITSO, CIPURSE™ and all other leading transit card technologies
- Find out about how Snowball helped Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) to launch mobile ticketing for the nol Card in just six months
- Listen to intriguing perspectives on the future of mobile ticketing for transit from Snowball Technology’s Co-Founders: Ciaran Fisher, CEO, and Bob Jiang, President and NFC expert.
Ciaran Fisher, CEO at Snowball Technology
As CEO and Co-Founder of Snowball, Ciaran helps to set the long-term vision for the company. Ciaran is dedicated to bringing NFC mobile ticketing to public transit agencies and commuters all
around the world.
Bob Jiang, President at Snowball Technology
With deep technical and commercial insights, Bob is a proven NFC expert and practitioner. His career has transformed from NFC support engineer and market blogger to NFC evangelist and market creator. Bob co-founded Snowball Technology with Ciaran Fisher in 2013 and is passionate about introducing and expanding NFC services to the global marketplace.
Is the webinar free?
Yes – there is no charge to watch the webinar, either live or on-demand.
When will the webinar take place?
The webinar will be taking place on 29 March 2022 at 14:00 GMT/ 15:00 CET.
Can I watch the webinar later?
The webinar will be available to watch on-demand shortly after the live broadcast takes place.
What are the benefits of attending live?
During the live webinar, you will be able to pose questions to the speakers, which will then be answered during the live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
How long will the webinar be?
The live webinar will last for up to one hour.
Who will be moderating?
Leah Hockley, Editor, Intelligent Transport.
What do I need to watch this webinar?
All you need is a computer with an internet connection. It is advised to use headphones where possible for your own comfort.