Issue #3 2015 – Digital version
Posted: 30 June 2015 | Intelligent Transport
In this issue: A foreword from Ketil Solvik-Olsen, plus articles from our Scandinavian Profile, as well as our features on developments at stations and stops to improve passenger experience and Graffiti Crime…
- A Foreword from Ketil Solvik-Olsen, Minister of Transport and Communications, Norway
- Scandinavian Profile with articles about extending the Stockholm metro, developments in Malmö plus what’s new for public transport across Hordaland and Rogalund counties in Norway
- Accessibility – developments at stations and stops to improve passenger experience
- Graffiti Crime – Andrea Soehnchen and Lindsey Mancini from the UITP look at costs for cleaning and repairing public transport vehicles and what can be done to deter vandals
- Plus lots more…
The digital version of Issue #3 2015 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!