Immense Simulations are an intelligent mobility enabling software company meeting the challenges of the changing global transportation market. Led by an award-winning team, with formidable academic and industry experience, unparalleled IM insight and a diverse skill set focused on delivering market leading performance.
Through our cutting-edge, cloud-hosted SaaS platform, we provide highly-detailed simulations of people, places and mobility systems that enables rapid operational understanding of how a city moves, and experimentation with service deployments integrating new technology and business models. Our platform delivers enhanced decision-making capabilities, strategically and operationally, that drive down costs and increase efficiencies across the transport eco-system – from public authorities to mobility service providers.
Year of foundation: 2015
Number of employees: 19
Areas of Interest
- Interoperability & cross border solutions
- Sharing economy
- Sustainable mobility
- Electro-mobility and charging
- Infrastructure interoperability/standardisation
- Management of transportation infrastructures
- Deployment results – testing and evaluation
- Sustainable last mile solutions
- Demand management strategies
- Digitalisation of infrastructures
- Incident management & prevention