+49 30 403669520
MotionTag develops mobility solutions from smartphone sensor data, aiming to make public transport more efficient and attractive.
Using machine learning, we automatically detect when, where, how, and why people travel. Based on this technology, we develop a check-in/be-out solution for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing, and a mobility analytics SDK, serving as ground truth for MaaS systems. Through automatized accurate mobility data, transport operators and new mobility providers can adapt their offerings to actual user demand and give their customers an easy and truly seamless travel experience.
Year of foundation: 2015
Number of employees: 10
Annual Turnover: €300k to 400k
(Seed-) Funding round 2017: EUR 1.3 M raised (GBP 1 M).
Lead investors (venture capital): ILB, Swiss Post.
Funding required: EUR 5 M.
Areas of Interest
- Ticketing & Payments
- Interoperability & cross border solutions
- Sustainable mobility
- Management of transportation infrastructures
- Deployment results – testing and evaluation
- Sustainable last mile solutions
- Paper to data transactions
- Demand management strategies
- Digitalisation of infrastructures
- Incident management & prevention
- Mobility satellite technologies
- Location services and analytics
- Data intelligence