Data capture, analysis, use and sharing: how does the industry manage and share data?
Date: 6 November 2019
- Importance of accurate data, the buy in and how it is used
- Using it for better services and how this helps policymakers
- Where to find the skillset or the systems to leverage it
- Collecting data and extracting value out of it – what does it mean for organisational structure?
- The need for a stable data platform for journey planning: information provision is fundamental and key to personalisation as well as key to finding out how the market is changing