European Mobility Expo
Date: 15 December 2020 - 17 December 2020
Paris-Expo, Porte de Versailles
1 place de la Porte de Versailles
After two years, they are back!
European Mobility Expo, previously known as “Transport public” is the not-to-be-missed event for professional involved in all sectors of the public transport industry. Between the 15th and 17th December 2020, 30 000 m2 of the Porte de Versailles exhibition halls in Paris will be dedicated to urban, interurban, regional transport, road, rail and everything that can possibly touch this sector.
The public transport industry has undergone profound changes, disrupting the traditional players and leading to the emergence of the entrants. Focusing on innovation and disruptive technology, European Mobility Expo ambitions to offer visitors a 3-day programme keeping them updated of the latest trends of the 21st century mobility.
It is for these reasons, European Mobility Expo is delighted to welcome the city of Hamburg as guest of honour for this 2020 edition. With 1.8 million inhabitants, the second largest city of Germany is known as a “mobility lab” and a showroom for innovative mobility and logistics solutions.
For its 9th edition, and the first under the new name, the following is what we can expect this year.
Highlights of the show:
- +250 exhibitors
- +11.000 participants
- +60 countries represented
- To achieve this, more than 50 conferences and innovations pitches will be organized.
The prestigious event also offers the possibility to attendees to participate in 4 different competitions;
- The talent in mobility awards which honour women and men (Best Young Talent, Best Manager, Best Project Manager, Special career service awards).
- The Golden Bus Awards which is centred bus drivers: (This one touches on Technical driving skills, sustainable development impact and quality of service relation).
- The Fast move Challenge which aims to involve start-ups to showcase their ideas and solution.
- Public Transport Innovation Awards aims to give recognition to the best innovation: (Ticketing, ITS, Environment and Facilities).