The 5th Fluidtime Symposium
Date: 7 May 2020 - 8 May 2020
Email: [email protected]
Join the #1 peer event for MaaS professionals
To be successful in the MaaS world often means opening up to new markets and facing challenges. Players once competing against each other frequently need to collaborate on the dynamic and demanding mobility landscape. So where are the boundaries between competition and collaboration? Who writes the rules? And more importantly, does collaboration kill or strengthen innovation? The 5th Fluidtime Symposium takes a closer look at this fragile balancing act.
- Exclusively for partners of the MaaS ecosystem
- Insights into the development and improvement of solutions for real urban and regional problems
- An innovative and inspiring setting
What to expect?
The program of the Fluidtime Symposium 2020 attempts to cover all the essential steps in the creation and work of an ecosystem. Starting with the development process and the visualization of an ecosystem, up to the implementation in practice. With each session it becomes clearer what it takes to build a functioning MaaS ecosystem.
- Four sessions
- Inspirational talks from hand-picked international thought leaders and opinion makers
- Panel discussions with international mobility experts to highlight controversial ideas and question opinions
- Practical workshops to elaborate new concepts and strategies
- Stakeholders from cities and regions form delegations to participate in the event as official MaaS ecosystem. By serving as practical, real-live case studies during the workshops, they will receive MaaS concepts tailored to their specific city or region.
- A strong networking focus
Ways to participate
The general registration is open, places are limited. Places are still available for speakers and ecosystems who would like to participate as a delegation and present their city or region in the workshops.
Contact: [email protected]
Conferences & Events